The Shipping Corporation of India Ltd., India’s premier Shipping Company has a significant presence on the global maritime map. The SCI occupies the numero uno position with its large and diversified fleet, operating in nearly all segments of shipping viz., break bulk service, container services, liquid and dry bulk services, offshore services and passenger services. The Company also mans and manages vessels on behalf of various Government bodies. The SCI continues to grow through strategic alliances and new business opportunities.
THE SHIPPING CORPORATION OF INDIA Ltd., a NAVRATNA PSU, invites applications from interested candidates for summer internship, who are undergoing Post graduate course in Management (preferably in Marketing, Finance, Operations, HR, Shipping & Port Management) for its Mumbai and Chennai office.
• The internship will be on non–payment basis
• The duration of the internship shall not exceed 2 months
• The application should indicate the marks of post-graduation (first year or semester marks as applicable)
• The selection will be made after personal interview
• No accommodation shall be provided
• No reimbursement of transportation shall be made to the selected candidates
• If selected, the inductee should carry his/her own laptop for the period of internship
Selected candidates may undergo internship for a period of two months, depending on the schedule of their internship, in the months of April to June, 2017. The link for filling the application is
(The form is best viewed in Google Chrome).
The last date for filling the application is 04.04.2017. Incomplete applications will not be considered. For any queries kindly contact email@example.com
Candidates will be required to produce their educational mark sheets and a bonafide certificate from their college at the time of interview.
The tentative date for Interview is 11.04.2017 (Details will follow).