To be a corporate with its strategies, policies and actions aligned with wider social concerns, through initiatives in education, health, environment and socially relevant matters.
SCI aims at spending a defined portion of net profit (1% of net profit after tax) for the betterment of Indian society through:
- Providing financial and other assistance to students who belong to socially weaker sections
- Supporting efforts for community health in slums and areas inhabited by weaker sections
- Supporting the programmes and efforts for environment protection and enhancement
- Promoting, encouraging and supporting the social and cultural heritage and traditions of our society
- Taking proactive measures for the well-being of society, as per needs.