Offshore Services Department provides following services to offshore industry:
1) SCI owns a fleet of 10 No.70 T Bollard Pull and with 5400 BHP Anchor Handling-Towincum-Supply Vessels (AHTSVs).The vessels are retro fitted with Dynamic Positioning System (DP I), Fresh Water Generator, partial UKOOA ‘C’ compliant.Out of 10 AHTSVs,5 vessels are fitted with Fire fighting System (FIFI I) whereas other 5 vessels are without FIFI I system. Presently, all the 10 AHTSVs are on charter to ONGC.
These vessels offer following services:
2) SCI also offers Operations, manning, maintenance and Management (O&M) services of following vessels owned by Indian E&P Company, Oil & Natural Gas Corporation Ltd. (ONGC):
- Seismic Survey Vessel
- Well Stimulation Vessel
- Multi Support Vessel
- Diving Support Vessel
- Geotechnical Vessel
Offshore Supply Vessels.
3) SCI has ambitious plan for expansion of offshore fleet with versatile vessels and has recently ordered/acquired following vessels :
- 4 Nos. 80 T AHTSVs with DP I, FIFI, UKOOA C partial compliance, etc. from Bharati Shipyard.
- 4 No. 120 T AHTSVs of Aker AH 03 Design, with DPS I, FIFI, UKOOA ‘C’ partial compliance, etc. from Cochin Shipard Ltd.
- 2 Nos. Platform Supply Vessels of CD design from Cochin Shipyard Ltd.
to contact us.