Offshore Services Department provides following services to offshore industry:
Offshore Services Department provides following services to offshore industry:.
1) The SCI has diversified into the Indian Offshore marine business and provides vital offshore marine logistics support to the Indian oil industry in its indigenous oil exploration activities..
2) SCI owns 7 Anchor Handling Tug-cum-Supply Vessels (AHTS) and 2 Platform Support Vessels (PSVs), out of which 4 nos. 120 T AHTSVs are on charter to ONGC and balance 3 nos. 80 T AHTSVs and 2 nos. 3000 DWT PSVs are operating in SPOT and available for charter. The clients can expect availability of vessels for offshore logistics support with minimum agreed downtime.
3) Offshore Department also undertakes manning, management, maintenance and operations of various specialized vessels viz. Multi Support Vessels, Well Stimulation Vessel, Seismic Survey Vessel, Geotechnical Vessel, Offshore Supply Vessels, of our client M/s. ONGC.
These vessels offer following services:
•Towing & Anchor handling operations in Offshore.
•Carriage of men and materials (fuel oil, bulk cement and barite, deck cargo, refer cargo, pot water, drill water etc.) between base and offshore installations as well as between Offshore installations.
•Carry out standby and rescue operations in offshore, if required.
•Carry out routine surveillance in offshore for safety and security reasons.
•Standby at SBM Tankers in Offshore.
•Carry out Fire Fighting duties by FIFI vessels.
4) SCI also offers Operations, manning, maintenance and Management (O&M) services of following vessels owned by Indian E&P Company, Oil & Natural Gas Corporation Ltd. (ONGC):
•Well Stimulation Vessel
•Multi Support Vessel
•Diving Support Vessel
•Offshore Supply Vessels
•Mobile Offshore Drilling Units (Drill Ships)
5) If the agreed service standards have not been fulfilled, Client may take up the matter with the concerned Group of Offshore Department. If the problem persists, then the client may take up the matter with Vice President I/C (OS & TS-F).