CSR Activities for the Year 2022-23
Health & Nutrition
- Project to a. Support of Dialysis Machines & related equipment’s, Supporting BPL Dialysis Patients & Imparting training to
students to become qualified dialysis technicians & nurses.
- Enhancing the medical facilities at The Leprosy Mission (TLM) Hospital, Ayodhya, UP by providing anaesthesia machine.
- Project to support Mid-Day meal Program by supporting 3,000 children.
- Organizing Vaccination Drives (Booster Dose).
- Distribution of Face Masks with SCI Branding.
- Holistic Development of Underprivileged children (GAP Gadadhar Abhyudaya Prakalpa Project).
- Support towards Assam Floods Relief.
- Project to support children infected with HIV / AIDS.
- Support for providing Sustainable Menstrual Health & Hygiene for school girls.
- Empowerment of Adolescent Girls & Women through Menstrual Health & Hygiene Awareness Workshops.
- Support towards Cancer Patients.
- Support towards Sickle Cell Anemia detection program.
- Support towards Swasthya Ahara Program.
- Support towards Mid-Day meal to students of tribal schools.
- Conducting Camps towards Health & Women Hygiene.
- Support towards Pediatric cardiac OPD services.
- Support towards Building Hostel for Disable Students (Deaf, Dumb, Blind).
- Support towards Distribution & Training of Assistive devices for 750 Differently Abled People
Promotion of Education & Skill Development
- Project to support 5,000 children through School Kit Drive.
- Support towards Annual Grants for Maritime Education for renewal of 25 students
- Support towards Setting up E-learning Classrooms for economically weaker schools.
- Support towards Construction of digital library & Open Gym for ZPHS Majeru (AP).
- Support towards 20 Smart Class Rooms in 12 Govt. schools of Karnataka.
- Support towards Apparel Skill Training program.
- Support towards Supply and installation of "SPV LED High Mast Lighting Systems & SPV based water purification Plant.
- Support towards Installation of 50 units of Semi High Mast Lights (Solar)