We have a breakbulk shipment of 4 Nos 1988H Loader to be shipped from USA (Houston / Savannah / Charleston) to Kolkata. Please advs your interest in the below mentioned cargo revert with the freight offer on Full Liner terms, hook / Hook basis for this shipment.. Packing list of 1 No. Loader is attached for your reference. Cargo is ready for FOB shipment.
Only those vessel providers should reply who will fulfill the following requirements:-
- Freight rate should be quoted on Full Liner Terms (hook/hook basis) under Conline Booking Note and back to back B/L.
- Cargo to be loaded underdeck only.
- Performing vessel should be selfgeared, equipped to handle all heavy lift packages.
- Owners to check restrictions at load / discharge port and ensure that vsl nominated is suitable for loading and discharging.
- Owners to be in touch with suppliers to ascertain readiness date of cargo and nominate vsl accordingly.
- Transhipment of the cargo is strictly prohibited.
- Heavy lift is non- stackable.
- Delivery order to be promptly released soon as the local cheque is received by the owners agents at disport.
- In case charterers/receivers are not able to produce original bill(s) of lading on arrival of vessel at disport, the owners / master to instruct their disport agents to issue the delivery order against an ordinary letter of indemnity issued by the charterers/ receivers.
- Vessel's classification society to be a member of IACs and vsl's P&I club to be a member of international group of P&I clubs.
- No Dead freight / Demurrage / Detention Charges payable to the Ship-owners at both ends and also no dead freight is applicable including short shipment, if any.
- Only those vessel providers should reply who will perform this shipment. Ship-owner should provide us the performing vsl's schedule for the load port and the Disport.
- Ship-owners should give 7 days prior notice and definite 5/3/2/1 notices to the Shipper / Supplier.
- Merchant has the option to cancel the fixture, if vessel is inordinately delayed and not able to make laydays.
- Ship-owners to provide Merchant, the total number of transit days required to perform the above voyage with itinerary of the vessel upto discharge port. Pls revert with your freight offers by 1600 hrs of 1st September 2010.